Painting Service in GTA
Frustrated with finding a perfect painting service in GTA? We care and strive to build trust with our clients through a cutting-edge painting methodology & service.
OUR pAINTING SERVICES
At R.M.G Contracting, we provide a mix & match service selection that’s guaranteed to give you the results you want. Whether we’re fixing up the exterior, or colour consulting on a brand new interior, our painting service in GTA can help!
Say Goodbye To The Frustration Of Painting on your Own
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ aBOUT PAINTING SERVICE
Rates are generally determined by an hourly labor rate plus the cost for materials. The total cost will vary depending on the size and scope of the project.
- Scope of the Job: the overall job size, the areas that require painting, how difficult it is to access the area that requires painting services, the amount of equipment necessary, will a ceiling has to be taped off, or if there is a lot of teamwork involved.
- A number Of Paint Colours: If you keep the number of different paint colours between 2 and 4 you will not see an additional expense.
- Type of Paint: All paint types have their own associated costs. These costs vary depending on the brand of paint you use as well.
- Preparation Involved: It is important to have the room to be painted free of clutter. The more we must prepare each day, the longer the job will take.
- Schedule: If you require your painting to be done ASAP, that can sometimes affect the cost of labour.
- Special Materials Used: Some special materials are used in some cases to give a better finish or achieve a specific look. These include things like foam texture and special paint effects.
If you are looking to hire a professional painting company in Toronto to paint your home, expect it to take two qualified painting contractors 7-10 working hours to complete.
Exterior painting jobs can take longer since an exterior paint job is much larger and would generally require 1 to 2 days to complete.
peter a. cimino
“George did a great job with the popcorn removal on the ceilings, and painted it over like new! He was great to deal with. Everything went very smooth and I’ll recommend him again.“